Sunday, March 10, 2013

The most challenging experience of GNML online program

          The most challenging experience of GNML online program is when I decided my project idea.
          It challenged me because it takes a time to research what problem in my country, that at least I can try to help solve it. And as a student, I realized that education is one of the biggest aspect in my life for now. Not only that, it also challenged me to choose more specific problem, which finally I chose drop out and fighting between students from different school.
         It challenged me more when I have to make a brief explanation --which is the first post in this blog-- about my project idea. I have to make people understand about my project, and even better people support it.
         It makes me think that deciding my project idea as the most challenging experience of GNML online program.

No comments:

Post a Comment