Sunday, March 10, 2013

The most rewarding experience of GNML online program

          The most rewarding experience of GNML online program is when I was making my elevator pitch video.
          I learned how to explore the idea that I have more. For example, my project goals are to empowering drop-out students and make peace between students from different school, but I have to explore my goals more so it's easier to understand by another people.
          I also learned how to present my idea to another people. I have to make it interesting. I learned that simple animation and background music make my video a bit more interesting.
          Those make me think that the elevator pitch video project is the most rewarding experience of GNML online program.

p.s: don't forget to see my video! i posted it below this post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment