Sunday, March 10, 2013

The most important thing I learned in GNML online program

          The most important thing I learned in GNML online program is when I know that I cannot participate at the camp in Vermont this April.
          I learned to stay graceful when I'm not getting something that I want really bad.
          I learned to give more effort to something that I want really bad.
          I learned to more appreciate another people's effort who want same thing that I want really bad.
          I learned to finish what I've started, such as this program.
          There are still many more things that I learned from GNML online program, that I can't describe one by one. But still, the moment when I know that I cannot participate at the camp in Vermont this April, gave me the most important thing I learnd in GNML online program.

2 comments: